countdown to 1/4 + 4 (or the big 29)
biggies of 28:
- getting a new full time job @ anz
- going to europe
- meeting new people, making new friends
- moving to st kilda
- realizing just how prone to stress and panic attacks i am
- realizing issues and starting to talk about them - recognising the roots
- realizing i have a type
- starting and ending various flings
- trying salsa and pilates
goals for 29:
- get away from the call centre - find a job that i truly enjoy, that’s not just a means of paying bills - i don’t want it to be about the money
- change my lifestyle - stop drinking so much, start exercising more, eat better, sleep better
- find what i really want in a relationship - if i want to be in one, what i want in a partner, refuse to settle for less
- asian holiday
- spend more time with hcc ladies, seesters
- cook more
- tick more things off my bucket list, to do list etc
- find out what really makes me happy and don’t be afraid to do what i need to get it
- discover and live out my values
- realize that there were weird ways during 28 that got rid of rubbish from my life, fill those spaces with meaningful relationships/friendships who add value instead of draining me
- have the strength to talk about my issues instead of keeping them in
— happy birthday little one — 29 is going be a great year. :)>
hurray. hurrah. may it be greater than 2011. :)
i learnt a lot, did a lot and changed a lot in the last year. i didn’t quite do everything on my to do list but it’s always a work in progress. plus there’s always 2012. :)
2011 was a year full of ups, downs, tears, smiles, lust, heartbreak, mistakes and successes.
2012 has been stated as my year of growth. i am going to makes changes in my health, finances, career, love life.
bring it on! :)>
a ballerina in the making.
i have started taking ballet classes and i am really enjoying it. :)
most common questions i get asked once people find out:
2. don’t you have to have started it when you were really young?
3. are you going to have a recital?
4. do you have to wear a tutu?
1. it really appeals to me - maybe because it’s elegant and there’s beauty in it. as much as i tried to learn other dance styles (salsa, hip hop), i felt incredibly unco doing them. also because i wanted to get more active and going to the gym held absolute no appeal to me. it turns out ballet is a complete body workout.
2. the school i am taking my classes through is designed specifically for adults and it takes you through entry level 1 up to entry level 4 seamless over 36 weeks (or 3 terms). a lot of adults are actually taking up ballet.
3. there are no recitals - thank goodness. :) but it doesn’t stop my sister asking me to gallop for her.
4. no tutus are required for the classes but it’s true what the teachers say: once you start thinking of yourself as a ballerina, you want to dress like one - i think i may need to go shopping soon. :)
it’s great. :) i would highly recommend anyone who wants to learn to go for it. :)
hello 27. nice to finally meet you. looking forward to spending this year with you. please be nice to me. thank you.
26 was fun. full of smiles and tears, accomplishments and failures - and plenty of memories.
changes of 26:
- broke off a 5 year relationship - back to single life once again.
- cut off my hair
- lost weight
- more independent
- more confident
- went back to studying
accomplishments of 26:
- finally got my Ps!
- completed a massage course
- spent more time with my seesters, angels/munchkins and ladies
- spent more with my little sister
- began the process of getting my own car :)
regrets of 26:
- too many relationship regrets
plans/goals for my 27th year:
- get my own car
- get a full time job
- move out
- get a tattoo
- properly manage my finances
- learn not to settle for second best
- let go off fear and insecurity
- take lots of road trips
- spend quality time with my seesters, angels/munchkins and ladies
- live without regrets and hesitation
- just live
- take dance classes
- do what i want to do
- discover who i am, what i really want and what i need to do in order to get it
new age, coming up to a new new year, hopefully a new and improved me. :)
- hearing cute accents
- looking at baby shoes and baby clothes
- walking into my room after a long day
- the scent of bamboo and white tea
- waking up to see the sun shining
- sleeping in in my own bed
- spending time with my seesters, my ladies and my angels/munchkins
- oddly appropriate songs for whatever circumstance i might be going through
- seeing beautiful things>